Thursday 25 March 2010

Final Pieces

For the last few week I have been working on improving my draft front cover, contents page and double page spread. By using the peer assessments and teacher feedback I have tried to improve my coursework as much as I possibly could. I added bar code, issue no, price to my front cover and changed the image so the head wasn't chopped up. I made the picture bigger and added more headings to fill the white space. I used more pictures in my contents page and even had a strip line on the left hand side full of small pictures of the artist included. I used pictures from my front cover and double page spread in my contents page. I changed the colour so that it was consistent and fitted in with the rest of my magazine. For my double page spread I improved my cutting, I made the fact box stand out more and enlarged the heading. I also did another montage of small pictures along the top to fit in with my contents page and to fill in the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment