Wednesday 14 April 2010

Evaluation Task 7


In the image above I have used a split screen to compare my Final Front Page and Contents page to my first preliminary pieces. Since doing my first preliminary pieces I have learnt loads more including about Photoshop and the generic conventions of a magazine. I have learnt how important photography, fonts and colour schemes amongst other conventions are vitally important to magazines. I have realised that to produce a quality magazine you must plan and research extensively. In my final piece I was able to use a variety of different techniques on Photoshop to make my magazine look professional. As I have a subscription to Q magazine I was able to get inspiration from a magazine that has a similar target audience to my magazine. By having a clear target audience I was able to produce my magazine to meet the needs of the said audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment