Friday 5 March 2010

Market Research Questionnaire

1)What do you think to the name Amplified?
Bradley - I like it

2) Are my colour scheme appropriate to the genre of the magazine?
Bradley - I like the black and white scheme but think some colour should be added to the front cover

3) Is the music featured on the magazine suitable for the genre?
Bradley - Yes, it fits in with the Indie genre of the magazine

4) How much would you be willing to pay for the magazine?
Bradley - £2

5) Is the magazine suitable for both males and females?
Bradley - Yes

6) Do you think the pictures fit in with the genre of the magazine?
Bradley - Yeah it fits in with the Indie pop music genre

7) Do you think my fonts are suitable for my magazine?
Bradley - Yeah but more fonts should be added

8) What magazine does it remind you of?
Bradley - Q and NME

9) What do you think to the graphology (layout) of my magazine?
Bradley - I like it but more pictures should be used on the Contents page

10) What do you like/dislike about my magazine?
Bradley
Like - the colour scheme
Dislike - the contents page layout

No comments:

Post a Comment