Thursday 15 April 2010

Evaluation Task 6



This is a picture of my magazine on Photoshop. Before starting this AS Media course I had never used Photoshop before. Since I first started I have learnt loads about the programme. Using a magnetic lasoo I cut round my images. This was difficult at first but after using tools such as the rubber tool I was able to neaten the edges of my image. Using a website called http://www.dafont.com/ I was able to find a font I wanted to use as the title of my magazine. I copied and pasted it into photoshop and adapted the sizing. For my subheadings and font on my contents page and double page spread I used a Bevel effect to make the font stand out in an effective way. This made it stand out and look unique. I made a black strip line at the bottom of my front page using the rectangle tool and used a burgundy font to make it stand out amongst the black background. On my contents page I also used a strip line on the left hand side of the page and used an opaque effect on the pictures. It took me a long time to get the pictures exactly the same size but it was worth it in the end. On my double page spread I used the ruler tool to mease the columns and make sure they were all the same size.




This is me on photoshop making changes to my magazine. I spent a lot of time using these school computers as I had no access to photoshop from home and I was determined to spend as much time on it as possible. I also used programmes such as slideshare to share my pitch to everyone and blogger to blog all my ideas and progress along the way.




This is the camera I used to take all the pictures for my magazine. I was able to change the settings to adapt the photos. Using lamps I was able to adapt the lighting to make the pictures look better. I used a website called http://www.picnik.com/ to adapt my photos and change the contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment