Thursday 15 April 2010

Evaluation Task 2




On the left is an image of Katie White from the Indie band the "Ting Tings" and on the right is the model Hannah on the front page of my magazine "Amplified."Katie and Hannah are both similar weight and height and wear little make-up. Despite some physical differences they are both looking away from the camera to show an element of secrecy and mysteriousness. They are both young musicians who play Indie Rock/Pop music which is the genre of music that my magazine features. Although Katie is wearing more extravagant, individual clothing than Hannah, they are both holding their guitars which not only fits in with the genre of the magazine but shows their rebellious "rock chick" appearance. Despite a female being featured on the front page of my magazine I still think my magazine appeals to both men and women because of the colour scheme and because the model isn't made to look overly girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment