Friday 5 February 2010

Front Cover first draft



For my front cover mock-up, I have used the colour scheme of black and white because it looks more effective and the picture is able to stand out. The picture was originally in colour but by using a black and white effect, I was able to make it fit in with the rest of the colour scheme. I have decided after making my mock-up that I want my front cover to be in black and white instead of the colour schemes I experimented with previously. I took a picture of my model with a guitar because it fits in with the genre of the magazine. I will be using a different picture in my final piece because I want my model to be looking at the camera. I have used a black strip line at the bottom of the magazine with a white font because it makes the font stand out. I have inclued three bands who feature in the magazine on the strip line.I will be using this in my final magazine front cover. I have used Coverlines to give the reader more information about what is in the magazine. I will be using the same Coverlines in my final magazine cover. The title amplified is big and rests just above the models head, again looking effective. This is the font I will be using in my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment