Tuesday 9 February 2010

Contents page first draft



For my contents page, I have continued with the theme of black and white from my font cover. I have used a gradient effect by having a bright white shine amongst the black background. I am unsure whether I will use this in my final piece or not. The picture I have used is in colour and is placed where the bright white shine is to emphasise the picture. I have not decided whether this will be the picture in my final piece or if I'll inclue others as well. Using the magnetic lasso I cut around the image, but for my final piece I will also use a rubber to neaten the edges. I have used the same font to keep the consistency which I will use in my final piece. The title "contents" is in capitals and big to make it stand out. The page numbers and title of article slant downwards which has makes it look different and therefore more interesting to read. I want to include this in my final piece. There is a title of the article including the model in the picture, which is bigger than the rest to stand out and attract the reader. I want to use this in my final piece. There is a regular section at the bottom which includes part of the magazine that regularly appear and I want to inclue this in my final piece to.

No comments:

Post a Comment