Wednesday 20 January 2010

Summary of Pitch Feedback

Due to the pitch feedback I have decided to definitely not use yellow as my colour scheme because it's too light, won't stand out and also the font will be difficult to read. I have decided to use the name "Amplified" as it was the most popular within the group and I've decided it sounds best for the genre of my magazine. I have also decided not to have too many pictures on the front cover so it's not too busy. I'm also going to make sure the magazine is individual and not too similar to mainstream magazine such as Q. I'm going to include some black and white images as we decided they would stand out against the background. The pitch feedback helped me a lot because I was able to listen to other people's ideas to make sure I produce a successful magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment