Friday 1 January 2010

Coursework planning - Magazine annotations

I have decided that for my coursework I am going to design a music magazine. This is because I enjoyed learning about photoshop and I have an interest in how magazine's are put together. The genre of music my magazine is going to be based on is Rock and Pop music, similar to that found in the music magazine "Q". The design of the magazine is based on the genre of the music it includes. The pictures and colours link with the genre of the magazine and what will appeal to the target audience. To help plan my coursework I have annotated some examples of music magazines. Here are examples of front covers, contents pages and double page spreads from music magazines:



Q Magazine Front Cover





Q Contents Page





Kerrang Double Page Spread




No comments:

Post a Comment