Tuesday 22 September 2009

First Practical Practice

For my first practical, we practiced using the different shots. We included lots of shots. There were The Long Shot, The Mid-shot, The Close up, The Extreme Close Up, High Angle, Low Angle, Point Of View shot and a Tilt shot on a sign that said "no parking beyond this point." We also did Pan and Track shots of our friend walking by the sign. I was pleased that I managed to include all the shots but I would film something more interesting than a sign.

For my first editing lesson, we took off the sound and shortened shots which were too long. We did this because the shorter shots made it look more dramatic. Before each shot we had titles to introduce the shot, to show the audience what shots they were. I enjoyed editing but next time I will add music and make sure I have a larger variety of shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment